Saturday, September 24, 2016

Announcement: Youtube Podcasts

After a few months of thought on the topic I've come to some realizations. While I'm a visual learner, I am not, if I can butcher a phrase, a visual speaker. I do like maps and tables, but I do not think that the sort of visuals in CGP Grey videos, for example, will help me very much.

As such I am starting an experiment; podcasts on youtube on the topics that I think are worth making videos about. This means, in short, not many, if any images. This will be something to 'listen' to.

I am hoping I can make the first one tomorrow; but I won't make any guarantees, but I will say that I will continue this experiment through at least a dozen such videos going to the end of the year. If I find this is working, I will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment