Tuesday, January 28, 2020

28JAN2020 thoughts

Considering personal/life things today. Have some political thoughts to share:


I looked into elections in French Polynesia as it has one "big island" where most people live. I actually did a little write up on the results, looking at if "big island" votes differently from the rest of the Islands, but I'll simply let you know, the answer is "no"


I've looked at this "deal of the century" map, the peace proposal for Israel-Palestine. In short, the map simply looks a lot like what the current facts-on-the-ground are, with some areas currently administered by Israel going to Palestine. It seems more likely Bibi drafted most of this plan, and Trump's only contribution was "lets build tunnels!" I am working towards putting the proposed map on Google Maps for everyone to view.


I don't think I'm going to get useful Irish election projections in time for anything useful.


Polls in Russia seem to have no changed; so I really don't think any of the new changes are going to matter in terms of changing the polls.




No comments:

Post a Comment