Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Spain and Israel

Spain could be headed to a snap election after Catalonian parties have withdrawn support from the government.

I made a projection based on poll averages 2 weeks ago, I now present those numbers grouped:

89 PP
67 C's
right: 156

95 PSOE
49 Podemos
left: 144

others:
25 VOX
11 ERC
6 PNV
5 PDeCAT
3 Others

In short, with support from VOX, the right could easily govern.



In Israel meanwhile I've decided to do another massive poll average.



As you can see I've had to deal with threshold issues again.

I've done this by putting any party I don't think will make the mark by the election date at 0, and upping any party I think will to a minimum of 4 seats in each poll. I then averaged the result; which is as follows:

33 Likud
23 Hosen
11 Yesh Atid
8 New Right
7 UTJ
6 Ta'al
6 Joint List
6 Labour
5 Meretz
5 Yisrael Beiteinu
5 Kulanu
5 Shas

No comments:

Post a Comment