Thursday, January 31, 2019

More on Israel, and More personal stuff - see my personal blog

The saga continues; nothing terrible for me, but I have decided to move the discussion to my personal blog https://pellakensblog.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-mini-financial-crisis-and-more.html


As for Israel, I've been having a discussion about this in my discord! If you are interested in joining, let me know on twitter.

As for the polls, Ta'al has been polling as high as 8, and Moshe Ya'alon's Telem has joined with Hosen (Benny Gantz's party) and that combined party has rocketed in the polls up to 24. Some very rough poll averaging suggests the following:

30 - Likud
24 - Hosen
10 - Yesh Atid
6 - Joint List
7 - Labour
7 - New Right
6 - Ta'al
6 - UTJ
5 - Meretz
4 - Kulanu
4 - Jewish Home
4 - Shas
4 - Yisrael Beiteinu
4 - Gesher

This would make for the following in a potential progressive coalition lead by Gantz

41 - Hosen + Labour + Yesh Atid
30 - Likud
6 - Joint List
7 - New Right
6 - Ta'al
6 - UTJ
5 - Meretz
4 - Kulanu
4 - Jewish Home
4 - Shas
4 - Yisrael Beiteinu
4 - Gesher

Such an alliance would only be 20 seats short.



No comments:

Post a Comment