Sorry for the late post, the NZ election has a way of ruining a sleep schedule.
seems to be a good english livestream.
My last minute projection is as such:
224 - CDU
131 - SPD
76 - AfD
60 - FPD
58 - LNK
49 - GRN
95% chance of a grand coalition (CDU/SPD) and 5% of a Jamaica coalition (CDU/FPD/GRN)